Saturday, October 27, 2012

Miss Ginger is improving...

She's perking up today...ate very well, just about jogging when she walks and not wanting to go back in the kennel room with the Doctor. We get to bring her home tomorrow if all goes well tonight. This morning she would not look me in the eye, tonight she wagged her tail a bit and finally looked at me. I'm feeling a smidge better after seeing her a bit healthier today.

Thanks so much for all of your well wishes...I really appreciate it!

Take care,

Missie

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear she is doing better and hoping she gets to come home.
    My guy does not sit still, at least when he was younger, so was hard when he had to have something done and keep him still.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous looking dog. I hope she has a successful & speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete