Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What a Fun Few Days!!

Swaps are so fun out here in Blogland! You never know what you might get in the mail to make your day full of sunshine! I joined in on Terry's Treasures PIF=Pay It Forward fun and she sent me a little goodie which arrived last Friday. I didn't know when this little goodie would arrive so I was quite surprised when I opened the mysterious padded envelope last week! Look at this darling little quilt along with some floss and a cute fat quarter! The springy flowered card is just what I needed on the cold and blustery day we had last Friday! I'll be sure to enjoy this cute little Twister quilt up through St. patty's Day and on into Spring!

Thank you so much Terry!

Soooo, part of the Pay It Forward is that when I get something fun I get to pay it forward to 3 others who want to play along too! You have to promise to Pay It Forward to 3 others and post about it on your blog. You will have a year to pay it Forward. I will do my best to do it sooner than later so I don't forget!! Leave a comment to let me know if you want me to PIF to you! If I have more than 3 by Friday, I will draw names.

Another fun Swap I joined in on was a Pinkeep Swap with Wendy of Ravenwood Whimzies. It was another fun day when the mail came on Monday! Once again, I wasn't quite expecting it just yet and it was such a surprise to open the box to find a darling pin keep! He's such a cute little Pinpuss as his tag says...how cute is that pincushion!! She also sent a cute card, some little prim Easter tags and some candy! Such fun. I sent hers last week so she should be posting it soon so check it out! She has really gotten some darling pin keeps.

 

A while back, I got this from Julierose of julierosequilts blog. She was kind enough to send me this cute funny pattern and these reproduction fabrics as a thank you for me sending her a start of my clematis that I posted about! We are crossing our fingers it will become green and grow well this spring!

Swaps are such fun and it's another excuse to get to know another blogger! If you see a swap or a see a reason to swap, be sure to join in on the fun! It's great to make someone's day a little brighter and sure is great to have your own day brightened too!

Take care Friends,

Missie

 

3 comments:

  1. I have done a few swaps and they are fun. You got some really sweet things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You received some lovely gifts. Love the pincat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like the goodies I sent you! I love the little pincushion! :0)

    ReplyDelete