Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hey Hey! A new Quilt Ladder!

Take a look at what my Dad made us... A custom quilt ladder! It looked awfully big and tall as we were bringing it inside, but...it's a perfect fit!

 

We have plans of rearranging the big furniture in the picture so there will be more room for the quilts soon. I was so excited, I just had to show you all. I still have to stain the ladder also, so look for another picture in the future! Like I said, I just couldn't wait to show it off!

 

I got a good bit of stitching done in the last few days! More than I thought once I laid them all out on the table. Yippee!

 

Wow, that picture is way blurry! That will give me an excuse to show you more after I stitch a bit more soon! The pile is getting smaller and that's a good thing!

Have a great day!

Missie

 

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful ladder and your quilts look beautiful on it. I had to move mine while we redo the kitchen, but want to get going on my fall and christmas quilts so I can use those on it, for the holidays.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...what a nice Dad! Your ladder looks great - can't wait to see it after you stain it. LOVE your stitching. That flower in the center is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with a blurry picture your woolies look great! Good lookin' ladder... wonderful for displaying those quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ladder...and stunning quilts!! And YES...show us more of your wonderful wool work!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a very nice ladder for your quilts. I have one my daughter bought for me several years ago. It is made of bamboo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say I am extremely jealous of that ladder?!? Love it!!
    Your stitching is looking very fun. What could you be creating here? : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new ladder! Wish I had one.
    I am so anxious to see what you are stitching up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Missy! sorry its been awhile since i have been by.. love love your ladder with all your wonderful quilts. Perfect! you sure seem to get lots done! love all your stitchen projects! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful ladder, love the quilts too!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete